Format of a research report.

Sumit Sharma
I really can't figure out the best way to frame my dissertation report. Could anyone guide me through the right format.

Re: Format of a research report.

all4mba
Administrator
Your dissertation should state the objectives of your investigation, describe your research methods, and present and discuss your results. Generally, this is achieved using the structure below. However, your supervisor will provide direction in terms of the layout, word count and structure of your dissertation. Always check with your supervisor.
As a general practise your research report would be divided in the following sections in the given order:

Research Proposal (if required)
Title
Abstract
Acknowledgements