Are notes good for BBA

Faheem wani
Are the notes available here useful for BBA students?

Re: Are notes good for BBA

all4mba
Administrator
These notes are for Management students. BBA, MBA, and other management courses.
ALL4MBA
all4mbaindia@gmail.com
Download our app

Re: Are notes good for BBA

Craigen17
No matter how good student you are but at the end of the day you will have to do preparations using full concentration. I am also going to take MBE and will be practicing the previous paper’s MBE Practice Questions. I have downloaded a lot of sample questions and have started solving that already.

Re: Are notes good for BBA

all4mba
Administrator
Absolutely correct. I however feel that the content available here is very helpful if you are looking for select study material to crack that exam, then this is the website you are looking for.

ALL4MBA
all4mbaindia@gmail.com
Download our app